Saturday, January 2, 2010

De-decorating

Today Emily and I de-Christmased our apartment. Sad.

I am learning that maybe I need to go back to work. I think I am losing my ability to multitask. I can't count anymore the amount of times that I have said, "Oh my gosh, I forgot that I needed to be doing this..." and fill in the blank with whatever you want
...switch the laundry over.
...do the dishes.
...fold my clothes.
...put a new case of Dr. Pepper in the fridge.

It has literally taken me ALL. DAY. LONG. to do my laundry. That rarely happens. Even Emily said that I have seemed a little off today. That's what happens when you're lazy for a week and a half.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Everyone needs to decompose at one time or another. I think it is just all the running around etc. that has finally caught up to you. Just relax!