Sunday, January 10, 2010

My first snowmobiling adventure!


Today was a perfect weather day! Well if you like temperatures close to zero and a lot of snow! Kari invited Kinsey and I over to snowmobile. I, for once in my life, decided that I could try something new even though I'm 30. I took it slow today and only rode on the back of a snowmobile with Kari, but still had a lot of fun. Here are the three of us all decked out and ready to go.
Here I am. As Kinsey was taking the picture, she said, "At least you don't have to smile." Afterward I told her I was smiling, it just comes natural.



Oh no! Kinsey is falling off the snow mobile! :(
After awhile, we decided to pull out the sled. Kari pulled Kinsey and I around the yard. These are Kinsey's feet. They went by too fast and my camera was too slow!
Here's Kinsey again.
Here I am getting ready to go. The funniest part is that the helmet was a little to big, so it kept falling low on my face and I couldn't see where we were going. Sometimes we were going slow enough that I could reach up and adjust it, but other times I had to hang on.
Here I am again. Thanks Kari for a great time!

2 comments:

Mom said...

So glad you had such a great time! I guess that's what it is all about. Cold/snow~~enjoy and make the best of it!

Ann said...

That looks like so much fun! Chris will be so proud. I love the feet picture. :D