So, I've been waking up earlier on a regular basis. While I don't necessarily like it, I have attempted to embrace it. Today I woke up at 8. I actually woke up at 8 (normally I wake up earlier and then fall back to sleep, wake up, fall back to sleep...). I was out of bed by 8:20. It is now 12:40 and here is what I've done:
1. showered and gotten ready.
2. spent about an hour with the Lord!
3. made my to do list.
4. paid my car payment.
5. returned something to Target.
6. grocery shopped at Walmart.
7. went to the atm to deposit a couple of checks.
8. cooked myself lunch. and by cooked i mean, made spaghetti...an actual meal!
Now, I won't hesitate to say that I may end up wasting the rest of the day away! :) But just look how productive I was!
Five-week virtual Bible study—no homework!
5 days ago