Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby Brother!

14 short years ago I was blessed to have this addition in my family:
Josh has always been such a sweet kid.  I love his servant heart, his love for others, and his desire to be a part of the lives of others.  He has been such a magnificent blessing to me.  When I moved back to Peoria, I was able to spend 2 years in the same house with him during some very impressionable times.  And I was able to watch him begin to grow into the man he is today.
A 14 year old who is going to school and (technically) working 2 jobs--one before school and one during school.  He still has a servant's heart.  He still doesn't mind giving me a hug in public.  He has been a blessing to be a big sister to.  I couldn't imagine life without him in it.

I love you Josh!

No comments: