Saturday, January 12, 2008

Spoiled

So, I am very blessed to have a boyfriend who thoroughly enjoys spoiling me! Here is what I got hand-delivered to my work on Wednesday.


The Bouquet
A closer view
An extreme close-up

What was the occasion, you might ask. No particular reason. Just to cheer me up during a really hectic paperwork week and make an extremely gloomy week much brighter. Did I mention that daisies are my favorite flower and he managed to research that information to find it out from one of my friends in Texas (who he has regular access to through Facebook, which actually scares me on a regular basis. Except that I know Danell is more loyal to me than she is to Kevin. Danell, thanks for remembering my fave flower!)?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of the flowers. They even brightened my day!!

stormhuse said...

Kevin, I like tulips.

Anonymous said...

Anytime!