Monday, January 28, 2008

Remember When...

Remember when I was so excited that I was getting new carpet? Well, I admit, I'm still glad that I'm getting it, but the actual act of getting the carpet...not so exciting. We found out early last week that the carpet guys were coming back on Thursday. So, they cleared out a couple of offices on Wednesday afternoon and started work on Thursday. Well, being the practical person that I am, I realized that me and my two coworkers who share an office were all going to be gone Friday afternoon. So I suggested that our office get recarpeted on Friday while we were all gone in order to cut down on the chaos. Well, when I got to the office this morning, our office was in the process of being recarpeted. Yeah for us. Relocate to the conference room. Supervision in another office. Chaos all day! It was so much fun. But tomorrow when I go into work, I'm going to have pretty, new carpet and the chaos will be almost over. I think they have one more office to carpet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't take any drinks in your office and spill on the new carpet!!!
And, is the post on the "100" your sweet cousin Jen? If it is, I can now use your blog to talk to her also. Come on, Teresa, it's o.k. if we talk on your blog as long as we include you in the conversation!
I love you, baby girl!!!!
P.S. Say "Hi" to Kevin for me!!! :) :)
(At least I still post!!!!)