Sunday, February 3, 2008

Time Flies

My mom pointed out to me today that I hadn't blogged in awhile. Frankly, I didn't believe her. I feel like I blogged several times last week. But, as usual, she was right. I got online this evening only to discover that it has been almost a week. So, here are my excuses: Tuesday I worked late and then had to get some stuff done around the house. Wednesday I worked until 5:30 and then went straight to church for AWANAS and then went straight to the airport to see Daniel and Whitney arrive home with Ellie!!! Thursday I had Bible study and then spent some much anticipated time with Kevin. Friday I left for the weekend to go to Iowa on a retreat with my Sunday school class. And actuallly right now I should be sleeping because its late and I got approximately 9 hours of sleep this weekend. So, off to bed I go. I will try to post tomorrow about what an awesome weekend I had on the retreat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm!!! It's not good to doubt mother!!

Hols said...

Yay!!! I'm glad that you posted again. Being so far away, your blogs make me almost feel like we still see each other. No more going a week without posting! Thanks Ms.C for talking with your daughter!