Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just in Case...

I don't know if I will get around to posting again before I leave, so I wanted to leave some information for those of you who want to know.

First, our team has a blog that we are hopefully going to update while in Thailand. The address is www.thailandmissiontrip2008.blogspot.com.

Second, here is a rough travel itinerary.
Leave the church Thursday at 5:30am.
Leave Chicago at 11:30am. Arrive in Korea 14 hours later.
Four hour layover in Korea. Then another 6 hour flight to Chiang Mai.
Arrive Chiang Mai 12:35am Saturday.

Leave Chiang Mai at 1:55am March 9.
Layover in Korea.
Arrive in Chicago at 10:35am March 9.

So, going to Thailand because of the time changes, we lose Friday. But I guess we sort of gain it back on the way home since it looks like our travel time only lasts for 8 hours when it will really be about 21 hours.

Thanks for all of your prayers and support for this trip! I can't wait to get back and tell you all the adventures we went on and how much the Lord blessed this trip!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

hey teresa, we will definitely be praying for you. have a great time.

Kari said...

It's only a day and a half now!

Erika said...

Teresa... I am way too excited for your team to leave!!!! It's the trip I had wanted to take as well, but did not work in my schedule. Teacher schedule only allow for summer trips.
Anyhow, praying for you! Get well, and i am excited to read and hear your stories.

Anonymous said...

Be safe, be happy, be well, be careful! I will miss you and can't wait to hear all about your trip. I love you!!!