Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More cutest nephew pictures...

My sister-in-law is a huge New York Giants fan, so John got dressed up for his first Super Bowl party!
I know it's a little early for a cell phone, but how else will I get to stay in touch with John when he is so far away?!
I received a bunch of pictures of him smiling today. He is so adorable!

I am beginning to feel as if I will never shake this cold/flu. I have been doing nothing but laying around and sleeping for 3 days now, and it doesn't feel like I am getting any better : (. I've been taking lots of medicine and trying to drink lots of liquids (never an easy thing for me when I am sick). I know there is an end in sight, I'm just not sure when it will actually be. Amy said she just yesterday started feeling normal and she had the worst of it Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of last week. And everyone is still hacking from the cough. So, now my goal is just to get better before the Thailand trip, which is in 16 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of John on your blog. He is a cutie!!! Wish I could be kissing his dimples!
Hope you are feeling better today.