Monday, February 11, 2008

Like Death Warmed Over

I'll admit it. I'm sick. And at this point in time I need sympathy. My brother started this disastrous course in our home when he got sick last weekend. Then Amy and Daynah got sick. I was just beginning to think I had missed it, when it hit like a two-ton bag of bricks on Saturday evening/Sunday morning. I've been running a fever for two days, coughing up fun stuff, and feeling really gross. I call it the funk. It is nasty. I want it to go away. Sigh. Okay, I'm done being a baby, at least out loud. I will wallow in my own self-pity in the privacy of my room and await a time when I wake up and feel human again. I hope all is well with everyone else out there in the real world!

4 comments:

stormhuse said...

Hope you're feeling better!

stormhuse said...

I guess it was just germs that were hotly pursuing you...

Erika said...

yes this ugly bug is going around...hoping i dont catch it this year... But with 500 germs a day hmmm.
Get well soon Teresa! I missed seeing you sunday.

Anonymous said...

I hope by now you are feeling better. It is not fun to be sick. I could use a few days rest but don't want to be sick to get it.
Get better honey!!!
Love, Mom
P.S. In case you don't post again this week, Happy Valentine's Day to you. I love you!!!!