Saturday, February 16, 2008

I feel like I missed something...

Like a week of my life. So, I worked a total of 10 hours this week and saw 2 clients. This is the worst case of the flu I've gotten in a long time and I'd love to say I'm over it, but I'm still really weak. I worked a full day on Thursday, but then ended up only working one hour on Friday because I think I overdid it on Thursday. On Friday I was at work sitting at my desk, feeling like I existed in a tunnel and that if I didn't lay down, I was going to pass out. I quickly decided that it was in my best interest to not drive or put kids in my car! I am beginning to think that I will never get over this sickness, but I know that I will. Enough about me being sick...

In the midst of the foggy week, apparently Valentine's Day happened : )





Kevin brought me flowers to work on Thursday. He is so sweet. He knows that Valentine's Day isn't a big deal to me, but he still made it special, even amidst me being sick. The funny thing is, I didn't even see him that day, I just kept finding proof that he had been around! When I got home from work, I also had a present on my bed. Everyone gave me a hard time because I didn't cancel Bible study on Thursday, but it turned out to be a good thing because both of us were probably too sick to do anything!

2 comments:

Danell said...

Yeah Kevin! Beautiful roses:)

The May Family said...

Those are really nice. Glad to see you have a blog! Danell led me to it....so follow me to mine....www.maymemos.blogspot.com

Take Care, We miss you!!!