Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Slowly but surely

Today is the first day I have felt "normal" but tonight I am tired again. Continue to pray that I get a good nights rest, as I have not been sleeping well.

Here is my first installment of pictures and stories from my trip. This is a picture of me, Kim, and the 12 amazing kids I got to teach in the morning. We were coming back from game time and decided to see if we could load everyone in the elevator. We managed to load everyone plus our great senses of humor! It cracks me up every time I look through my pictures to see how much personality they put into each picture that is taken of them. I promise we did some serious stuff too! Their knowledge of Scripture astounded me (especially Esther, who was only 6). We covered topics such as friendship, service, miracles, and evangelism. Each day was a little different, which stressed me out, but the kids handled it well and went with the flow. They were a great audience and I am so thankful to have been blessed with the task of hanging out with and teaching the younger kids on this trip!


2 comments:

stormhuse said...

Sweet picture, who took it?

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you had a great trip1