Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Man do I feel old

I was tucking Josh into bed tonight and he said, "Where do you get all your weird shirts?" So, I looked down to see what shirt I was wearing. I laughed on the inside and then informed him that, "Actually this shirt is older than you are." I realized I was wearing a shirt of a band that my roommate from college was in when she was in high school. I bought the shirt as a senior in high school, which makes the shirt 11 years old. YIKES! The shirt is in remarkably good condition! Well, worth the investment of supporting the band who ironically broke up the next year. : ) But they are all still friends. And I still like the shirt.

2 comments:

stormhuse said...

Man, you're old!

Hols said...

Hehehe!!! Mine's framed! Hang onto it for 14 more years and it will officially be a classic!