Friday, July 31, 2009

Things I didn't accomplish

I decided to stay home this evening instead of gallivanting around like I normally would on a Friday night. Last night I made a mental list of what I needed to get done if I stayed home. I knew I should have written it down. I basically didn't accomplish anything. Around 9:30 I remembered I was going to do a load of laundry (which I didn't do because at that point I thought it was too late.). I also remember I was going to transfer some Scripture I am memorizing onto note cards, so I turned the TV off and did get that accomplished. But basically I was lazy. I never even ate dinner! I wasted most of the evening on the Internet and then I watched a movie. I was also supposed to exercise. I didn't forget that one, just chose not to do it. Although it was my plan to exercise 4 nights this week (I managed 2). Oh well. There's always next week, right?! It's 11:45 and I am barely feeling tired. Apparently I have not needed as much sleep this week because I have been going to bed between 11 and 12 every night. Normally that would leave me feeling exhausted, but somehow, I am wide awake and going to bed later than my roommate two nights in a row which almost never happens. Alrighty then, thanks for letting me ramble. Oh wait, you don't have a choice. Thanks for sticking through until the end of this paragraph if you made it that far! Have a great Saturday. I'm off to watch some softball in the morning.

No comments: