Friday, January 28, 2011

Shades of Gray

It's that time of year again, where I begin to measure the weather, not in sunny or cloudy, but in just how cloudy is it. I feel like the seasonal affective disorder has hit me a little later this year than usual. It might be because, although we have had lots of cloudy days lately (poor Daynah has been here a week and hasn't really gotten to see a blue sky yet) most days have a little snippet of sunshine or blue sky, even if it is just the hazy sunshine. Today on my way home I saw one little patch of blue. For some reason that is often enough to give me a respite for a little while and it immediately lightens my mood.

1 comment:

Mom said...

We had quite a bit of sun here today. The sun does brighten my mood. It sure made getting through this Friday easier. I hope we continue to see more sunny days. Hey, isn't that a song? "Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away. I'm on my way to where the air is clear!"