I know at least half of the people who read this will think I'm crazy and may even curse at me for posting this! :) But I just figure my opinion needs to be stated. So, in true Teresa fashion I shall compose a list of why freezing cold is better than boiling hot.
1. For the most part I can always put on more clothing if I am cold. Can't so much take more off if I am hot.
2. Cold doesn't make me nauseous.
3. Cold doesn't make me tired.
4. Cold doesn't give me a low-grade headache all day long.
5. The heater in my work building can keep up with the cold (when it's working properly) but the window air conditioning unit in the third floor attic window cannot even begin to touch the 100 degree temperatures, thus making it feel like the heat is on in the building.
6. In general, cold doesn't make me cranky.
7. I don't have to shave my legs every day when it is cold outside.
The only things I can think of that they have in common is that in either extreme I sometimes find it difficult to breathe outside and that they both make me get horrible gas mileage.
Five-week virtual Bible study—no homework!
3 days ago