Friday, July 22, 2011

Visitors are coming!

In two and a half days I will be invaded by Forsbergs! I am so excited. Dad, Amy, Daynah, Josh, and 8 kids from Sunshine Acres are coming to Peoria for 8 days! So, not only do I get to see my family, but I get to meet one of the new kids living in their house and see five of the boys I met when I was there in December! I will see them briefly Sunday night when they arrive, but than I won't get to spend very much time with them until the next weekend. They are coming to town for Mission Peoria so they will be busy most of the week. But Mission Peoria ends next Saturday afternoon and they don't leave until Monday evening, so I will have a whole weekend with them! Plus we are having a birthday dinner on Wednesday night to celebrate my birthday and Daynah's birthday. And Daynah and Amy are spending the night that night! Exclamation points all around!!! I am so excited! :)

No comments: