Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome to July

It's a new month. And with it comes the chance to redeem myself from the dismal failure that was my blog postings in June. :)
July also brings worthwhile things to blog about (well, in my life anyway). Such as the 4th of July, my birthday, family coming into town. And hopefully some other things along the way. These have been sitting on my counter for two days now. Will of steel. Nothing can move me to open them before Tuesday.

Oh, and Emily and I have been really busy. She will be at her parents' house all weekend. And we have been filling in with JAG while we wait.

But still. Will of steel!

Today is the first day of my 10 day (minus next Thursday) vacation! I told Emily that I would probably wake up early because I have been getting up early to get to work to get paperwork done all week. But, I woke up at 7 and then fell back to sleep until 8:40. Which still doesn't really seem late, but it is the latest I have slept in a while. I'd keep you posted on what I am doing for my vacation, but I'm planning a bunch of nothing, so it might not be too exciting. Although this weekend is full of festivities with my birthday and the 4th. So, we'll see what you get updated on! :) I'll definitely let you know what is in those presents sitting on my counter.

No comments: