Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Names

With Baby #2 on the way, my brother and sister-in-law are looking for baby name ideas. I have sent a couple of names their way, but today I realized I should give a caveat to the passing along of names. I feel kind of bad passing names along. I'm basically saying, "I like these names, but not enough to name my own baby that." Because, although I'm not married, I have a few names in my head that would be my top choice of baby names, and if I pass those names on to my brother and sister-in-law, and they choose that name, I won't be able to use it anymore. But I do honestly like the names I've passed on...just not for my own baby... :) Don't worry, if they choose one of the names I've submitted, I won't tell my nephew that his name is one of my reject names.

No comments: