Friday, September 16, 2011

It seemed apropos

I enjoy television and movie quotes. They often make me laugh. I didn't think I could hear this one from Bones without putting it on my blog. Good thing I don't consider what I do or say on here important! :)

"Military intelligence? That's an oxymoron. You know, a term that contradicts itself...I'm the most important UFO blogger in the world."
Booth: "Important blogger. Talk about an oxymoron."

PS. I also looked up the word apropos to make sure I was using it correctly. I couldn't really tell, from the definitions I read, but I think it's right! Either way. My blog. My rules. I an use whatever words I want, whether they are in context or not! :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

LOL! :)

BTW did you know that Chris loves Bones? He got me into it too!