Sunday, September 11, 2011

One week and two days...

...until the new season of NCIS. For those of you who don't know, at the end of the season, Tony was told that he needs to secretly investigate someone and he looked very leery or shocked or like it was something he didn't really want to do. So the question all summer has been, "Who does he have to investigate?" And because of this, Emily and I have had variations of this conversation many times this summer...

Emily: Who do you think it might be?
Me: Abby.
Emily: No! It can't be Abby! Do you really think it's Abby? I just don't think it can be Abby.
Me: I don't know. Tony did look pretty shocked.
Emily: It can't be Abby!
Me: Maybe it's McGee.
Emily: Do you really think it would be McGee?!

This conversation has been similar, back and forth, sometimes with me providing the answers, sometimes with Emily providing the answers. But always with the same outcome...we don't really know. But in one week and two days, we will hopefully get some answers!

PS. Sorry about the lack of blog posts. I have been getting back into the fall semester. After a whole summer of not having much going on in the evenings, I'm back to being busy most evenings during the week. And it takes a few weeks to get into the swing of things. Bear with me.

No comments: