Saturday, September 24, 2011

Not much to say Saturday

It's getting toward the end of the month and I've noticed that I'm lacking in blog posts for the month, so I am feeling pressure to post more. I know, it's a random thing to feel pressure about. But this is me we are talking about. The queen of randmomness. You know, no pressure to get Facebook or texting on my phone or a texting phone or a Kindle, but pressure to maintain a certain level of blog posts. It makes perfect sense! :)

I finally finished my cleaning yesterday, got to the grocery store, and made it to a friend's house for dinner on time. The only thing I didn't get accomplished was my work paperwork (oops!). And that's because I had fun procrastinating some of the morning away after I got back from an appointment.

Game night was fun. Four girls, a bag of snack mix, cookies, cheese dip, and Rummikub. Lots of laughter and eating and girl talk. Just what I needed.

Mom, Teresa, and Tricia should arrive in about 20 minutes and than it is off to have a fun filled 24 hours touring Peoria. Tanners is on the agenda, but other than that I haven't made any more plans. We are flying by the seat of our pants today! I'm charging my camera batteries as we speak, so hopefully I will actually use it and pictures will follow.

Ta Ta for now! :)

No comments: