Monday, February 17, 2014

Good thing I'm single

Just so you know...I only titled my post "good thing I'm single" because I knew it would draw you in. :)  I really have a completely unnecessary story to tell.  And if you trace the rabbit trail, it does technically relate back to being single...sort of.  I just accidentally poured myself a whole glass of milk when I only wanted half a glass.  But then I thought I might drink the whole glass, so I didn't do anything about it.  However, after drinking half the glass, I decided I didn't want anymore.  So I poured the rest back into the jug.  Because I could.  Because I am the only one who drinks it.  So, I'll just be drinking my own germs the rest of the week.  :)  As a side note, if you come over to see me in the next four to five days and I offer you milk, you might want to say no!

No comments: