Sunday, February 23, 2014

'Tis the Season...

...for weddings!

My friends tend to get married in groups.  I don't know if that is true for most people, but it seems like it's true for me.  My brother and college roommate got married 2 weeks apart.  And throughout the years it seems that weddings often happen several at the same time of year.  Yesterday was the first of three weddings I get to attend in the next two months.
Andy and Jena's wedding was a wonderful example of a couple wanting to start their life together by honoring God and proclaiming Him to their friends and family.
Jena may have gotten the giggles during the ceremony.  You know how two people get the giggles and, even after you have composed yourself, you make the mistake of making eye contact with that other person and you start laughing all over again?  That was Jena and her maid of honor/sister.  It was adorable.
Exchanging of vows.
Lighting the unity candle.
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Slotter.

No comments: