Saturday, August 16, 2014

Just to say hello

I really want to have something witty or profound to say today.  But I've got nothing.  But I wanted to be out there in blogger world saying fascinating things.  So, if you don't want to read the rest of this average post, you don't have to.  I just wanted to say a Happy Saturday to you!

Last week I finished a non-fiction book about friendships.  I read it in just over a week!  That is quite the feat for me, because it sometimes takes me 5 months to read a non-fiction book.  I got a lot more out of it reading it so quickly because I could actually remember what I had read from the previous chapters.

Next week starts the beginning of the fall schedule.  AWANA doesn't start yet, but training starts on Wednesday.  And then BSF starts back soon.  And all the kids start back to school next week, so I'll be working later.  I'm ready to have my schedule a little more filled.  But I will also miss lazy evenings being able to read and catch up on stuff.  I didn't have a lot that I wanted to accomplish this summer, but I feel like I missed out on something.  I don't know what, but there was just something more that I wanted to do.

Anyway, that was neither profound nor witty, just a little bit of real-life ordinary-ness (I don't think that is a real word, so I didn't want to try to spell it like a real word.  Would it be ordinariness?)

PS.  I almost just bypassed Smartie lying on the couch to go find Flip in order to text someone.  Some old habits die hard!

No comments: