Sunday, August 3, 2014

Photo Blocks

If you've been reading all my Mission Peoria posts, you'll remember that I said I got photo blocks from Dad and Amy for my birthday. Amy is super creative. I wish I had just an ounce of her creativity! So, she pulled together 6 pictures and put them on blocks for me. I love the randomness of the pictures and how much they brighten the shelf I put them on.  Here are the six pictures:
Dad at the Georgia Aquarium when John was a toddler.
Daynah and I two Christmas's ago.
Josh, Daynah, and I at Disney in 2006.
Chris, Ann, me, Josh, and Daynah at Dad's 50th birthday party.  I love Josh's face in this picture--it is not a distortion, he was really making this face!
John and Michael holding hands...too cute.  I actually don't know where this picture came from, but it's recent and I know Amy "borrowed" it from Facebook.
Josh and Dad pretending to ride a motorcycle.  I also don't actually know when this picture was taken or what year it was.  But Josh is definitely taller than that now and in less than a month will be able to drive that motorcycle by himself.
And the blocks are sitting on top of my bookshelf in the living room.  I love how they look with the plan surrounding them.

No comments: