16. I like lists, and when I'm at a loss for what to say on my blog, lists work. Things are more manageable in pieces.
17. I have to hold my breath when throwing away leftovers. The smell makes me gag.
18. I also have to hold my breath when smelling wet peanut butter (as in, I have to wash a knife that I used to make peanut butter and jelly.).
19. I have to make a packing list every time I'm going somewhere. Even if it's just somewhere overnight. In college I made a master list of things that had to go back and forth every weekend and would print it so that I wouldn't forget anything.
20. Scratching things off of lists gives me a sense of satisfaction. I have a running grocery list on the fridge, a running to-do list on my desk at work, and often have a list on my medicine cabinet mirror.
21. I miss my roommate. She is at youth camp. She gets home Friday evening, but I leave for a week on Friday morning.
22. I only have one more day of work and then I am off for 10 glorious days!
23. I get to go to an airport on Friday that I have never been to (at least to my knowledge...I'll let you know when I get back if I was wrong).
24. If plans work out, I will get to see the family I nannied for while I am in Texas. When I lived with them they had 3 boys, now they have 5. I've met the 4th but not the 5th.
Five-week virtual Bible study—no homework!
5 days ago