Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another weird quirk about reading books

I am currently reading a book that I like, but it is not the greatest. But I like it enough that I don't want to put it down. But I feel like I'm never going to get through it and there are other books I want to read. However, when I give up on a book, I feel like I am giving up on the characters in the book too. Like I've let them down somehow. I've made the official decision to just give up on this book because I decided today that I am just not enjoying it as much as I'd like to. Sigh. Poor characters will never really get resolved. They're just going to be hanging up on that Ferris wheel forever. Actually, that's not true, because I skimmed the end. Everything works out and they live happily ever after. :) On to the next book I go...

On a side note, why is the "f" in Ferris wheel always capitalized? I think I might go google it right now.

No comments: