Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Perfect Blend

Today was the perfect blend of relaxation and productivity! I love those kind of days. Here is how my day went, if you care to know...

Woke up at 8:45, spent time with the Lord, straightened living room, bedroom, and kitchen (last night, well most of yesterday, I laid on the couch and refused to look at anything because I was so tired of the mess but didn't want to do anything about it!), read some of my book, did laundry, cleaned the bathroom, read some of my book, ate lunch, read some of my book, mopped the floors, read some of my book, washed my sheets, read some of my book, paid bills/got some mail ready to go, read some of my book, vacuumed floors, read some of my book, put the sheets back on my bed, read some of my book, ate dinner, finished my book. I actually did four loads of laundry, so laundry was woven throughout the day. And I even put it all away! Which rarely happens on the same day I do laundry. Not bad for a days work. Now, I'm going to start another book and wait for Emily to get home so we can watch the third Bourne movie.

No comments: