Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm just gonna say it

Because it's my blog and I can. I know that 95.8% of you are going to disagree with me and that's okay too. I'm not even going to waste my breath by arguing that I think 80 degree weather is ridiculous in March. But what I am not happy about is that I slept with my window open last night and had a horrible night's sleep because my bedroom never fell below 71 degrees! And that when I got home tonight the living room thermostat read 76 degrees and that my bedroom is only one degree cooler. That is not okay, no matter what anyone tells me. Okay, I'm going to move on now.

Funny quote of the day:
One of my kindergarten clients saw me and said, "It sounds like you cut your hair." I corrected her and told her she should have said, "It looks like you cut your hair"? Later she used the phrase again, something about coloring, "It sounds like the rainbow is red." I didn't correct her the second time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that I was joyfully telling you how happy this weather makes me as you were writing this post:)