Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fall is upon us

How do I know fall is quickly approaching?


Not from the weather...but it's going to cool off soon.
Not from the leaves changing...but I'm looking forward to it.
Not from the introduction of all things apple and pumpkin...although I'd take something apple related right about now.
But because AWANA starts on Wednesday.
And Bible study starts on Thursday.
And my school schedule is in full chaotic swing.

The above picture is the state of our living room at the moment. My roommate is such a peach for allowing this to happen for a few days every year. Because it stays this way rather than me pick it all up and pull it all out again the next time I have time. I leave her a path to her chair, and I think that is all that matters to her! :)

No comments: