Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Best T-Shirt Ever Made

I was also going to name this post "Nostalgia."  This t-shirt was from a band that my college roommate was in when she was in high school.  I can't remember how much I paid for the t-shirt, but I'm sure that I thought it was a lot of money at the time.  I was in high school, after all.  I wore the t-shirt as a main part of my wardrobe for many years.  And then I wore it occasionally.  It stays in my closet out of nostalgia, although I learned yesterday that the t-shirt still fits me.  The t-shirt is also older than my brother.  Literally.  And it has held up so well.  Besides the lettering wearing out a little bit, there is not even a hint of holes in this shirt.  It amazes me every time I see it.  It must be super high tech fabric or something!  I wore the shirt yesterday and enjoyed the memories that it brought with me.

I was going to include a cassette tape of the band's, but I couldn't find it.  It must be stored in a very safe place.  If I find it, I'll post about that too! :)

No comments: