Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I've been meaning to post some new pictures of John, but somehow I keep forgetting. Can anybody say "horrible aunt"! These are John at 4 months. He will be 5 months April 19. Hard to believe, but true. I also need to get some pictures from Dad and Amy's trip to see Chris, Ann, and John Easter weekend. And my mom is there right now as I type, so I'm sure I will be getting plenty of pictures from her! If you look not-so-closely, you can see his beautiful auburn hair (we have all been banned from calling it red : )! ). And apparently he has a dimple that Amy says he got from me. I never knew I had a dimple, but I'll take her word for it!




Chainsaw Kevin update: The tree in the front yard is cut down, but apparently there is a plan in the works to cut down other trees at a future time. Dad informed me that Chainsaw Kevin is fully equipped with lots of tree-cutting-down paraphernalia (I'm not sure what is needed, but there was some comment about climbing equipment). I still vote for spending all of my free time away from the house : ).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, Grandma is visiting and he is even cuter than these pictures. You can say anything to him and he just smiles!! What a cutie!!

Kari :o) said...

thanks for the pictures (finally!) - he is very adorable!