Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Eating Worms

Every once in a while you just have to pause, take a deep breath, and sing the song "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. Guess I'll go eat some worms..."

I haven't had any comments on my last two postings. It makes me wonder if anyone is even reading my blog anymore. The most comments I've gotten since February 7th is 5. There was a time when I was in the double digits. Now, someone once pointed out to me that I should not blog for the comments, but why else would I blog? Sometimes it's for my own amusement. Sometimes I just have something that has to be said. But most of the time it's because I am trying to entertain a larger public. But how do I know if I am entertaining a larger public if no one ever comments on my blog. Okay, enough whining. That might be the title of my next blog.

I had to google the words to the above song because I couldn't remember the rest and I was curious, so for your reading pleasure...

"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms,
Long, thin, slimy ones;
Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm."

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I feel the same way when no one commments on my blog. It makes me become a sad panda.

"up comes the worm.." gross!!

stormhuse said...

Uh...

Hello.

Meal worms are high in protein.

Erika said...

somehow after 8 mo. i continue to recieve no blogs... so i no longer blog. HAHA.

stormhuse said...

Hello! Waiting for you to update your blog...