Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Debate of the Century

If this post doesn't get any comments, I am giving up altogether!

I am having an internal debate about whether to join Facebook. I have protested joining for way too long to just up and join now. But I recently had a cousin join, and several friends that I don't stay in contact with through email very well.

But there is still just something about it that I don't like. I can't really put my finger on it. Plus, until Jerelyn changes her password, I have access through her account so I can at least check up on the people she is friends with.

So, there you have it. I'm thinking about it. For those of you who know the process, this is the first step. If you don't know the process, ask Danell about the conversations we had about cell phones while I was in Texas.

TaTa for now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO NO! Could it be true? Teresa is thinking about getting facebook!?!?!?!?!? What is going on?! Maybe I should change my password so that you HAVE to get facebook! You will LOVE it T, I promise! Plus, Pastor Ritch has facebook now, so I think that you do need to be following your pastor's example! But, if you get facebook, you have to keep your blog.

And since I haven't posted in FOREVER.....

.....
.....
....
I WIN!?!

Andrew said...

Teresa, don't join facebook unless you want to waste a lot of time. I constantly have an internal debate w/ how much time i waste vs. the privilege to spy on my friends. That being said, i'm still on it.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Don't leave. Even though I don't respond all the time I look at it everyday to see if you have updated

Ashley said...

It is a sick addiction!!! I think I logged on 10 times yesterday. For no reason!! Just because I can't help it! Don't do it!!

Just kidding...not on the sick addiction part. It is a selfish reason because when I move it will be easier for us to keep in contact.

Anonymous said...

JOIN! I can put you on my "family tree." Could it be the "spying" that bugs you?!?! Counsel yourself. Jen

Danell said...

Don't get your hopes up people!!!! Teresa is physically unable to join anything or aquire a new piece of technology until every person she knows on the face of the earth has had it for at least two years. I have cell phone voicemails and text messages as proof guys, you may be thinking "but I've had those things since at least '02, but Teresa didn't get them until '05... its not going to happen.

Anonymous said...

1. Yes, join facebook.
2. No, don't stop blogging - it brings joy to many of us.
3. I win for the competition for farthest distance of a commentor.
4. 85 and sunny in Oahu, it's rough.
5. Thanks for the shoutout on the previous blog about the wedding... still waiting for my sister-in-law to mention it.

Hope you're having a great weekend...

Storm