Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sucked In

Here is the problem with blogs. You intend to get on the computer and quick check the 4 or 5 blogs you read regularly before you move on to other things you need to get done. Two hours later (I might be exaggerating that a little, but not by much) you are linked to someone you don't even know and crying at something they have written! It happens more often than I'd like to admit. A comment on someone's blog looks interesting, so I click on the person only to find out they have a blog and I read a couple of entries and then read a comment someone left on their blog that was interesting so I click on that person only to find out that they have a blog....Before you know it you are 3 or 4 people removed from the person that you know. One day I'm going to accidentally link myself back to my own blog and realize what a small world it really is!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

HA!! That is hilarious! I could see you reading your own blog and being like "this reminds me of something I did once" and it is your own blog! ha. I don't know but that just struck me funny today!

stormhuse said...

I know exactly what you mean... but it seems that no matter what, everytime I start clicking on other people's blogs I end up on Kevin Bacon's blog. It takes me no more than 6 blogs to get there.