Thursday, April 24, 2008

Faithful Bloggers

So, apparently it has been a slow week in bloggerland. Most of the blogs I check regularly have been void of new information. Maybe everyone is out enjoying all the spring weather. Maybe they are working insane hours. Maybe they are busy taking care of precious children. Maybe they have decided to give up blogging forever (Oh, no, please don't do that. I'm begging you). Maybe their husbands/boyfriends/fathers have grounded them from the computer. In any event, Ashley has been the only one to faithfully keep me entertained, and for that I will forever be grateful. What would I do without her? Unfortunately, in several months I will have to find out. She will be marrying a great guy and moving to Missouri. Sigh. As long as she continues to blog, I won't lose her completely (hint, hint, hint).

Oh, and yes, I realize I was one of the unfaithful bloggers this week. I am blaming it on Maybe number 2!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Can I just say that I almost started crying at my desk just now. I am not letting myself really realize that I am moving away yet. I will get too sad!

Anonymous said...

Facebook peer pressure take 1!

-Lisa

The May Family said...

I am trying to keep it up! Between 4 kids, a hubbie about to graduate, a big move coming, etc. I am just trying to keep it up! But, I am so glad you keep yours up for me to read!! Thanks!