Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Didn't want to bore you

I haven't posted in a while, but my life has been pretty boring. Not much to post about. I ended up getting yet another cold last week and am still blowing my nose every 5 minutes. Is spring ever going to come? I've had the rainy day blues the last few days.

But on a positive note...tomorrow is Wednesday for most of you, but Friday for me. I'm working a half day and then getting ready to go on a ski trip to Colorado. Notice I didn't say I was going skiing in Colorado. There is a HUGE difference. I am just getting the benefit of going without actually skiing : ). I know, none of you are surprised. I am going to relax, read some books, do some shopping while everyone else skis. I know that most of you do not understand. I have given up trying to explain. Just know that while you are working on Thursday and Friday, I will be relaxing in Colorado! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun, safe trip. Call me when you get home. And while shopping, remember, your mother loves gifts!!! Be safe. Love, Mom

Andrew said...

teresa, you might be the only person i know that goes to colorado to read. ha. have a great trip.

stormhuse said...

Have fun on your non-ski trip, I'm sure you guys will have a blast!