Sunday, October 19, 2008

A beautiful day

The wedding was beautiful! I still can't believe that Chris and Jerelyn are married! But they are. I watched it happen. Without tears, I might add. Well, except the tears that I cried because I was laughing so hard! Jerelyn, in true Jerelyn fashion had lots of kids in her wedding. She had a junior bridesmaid, ring bearer, flower girl, 3 flower tots, and one flower baby. The junior bridesmaid pulled her niece down the aisle in a wagon. They were so cute and drew a lot of "Awww's" from the crowd. Then came the flower tots, two of which made it down the aisle without any problems. But the third got a fourth of the way down, panicked, and turned back toward her dad, who had started up the side aisle and had to run back for her. He ended up carrying her down the middle of the aisle and throwing her flowers for her. Next came the flower girl, who was smiling as she started down the aisle. I'm not sure what happened, but as she got half way down, she froze and her lip started to pucker. Her dad also went up the aisle to get her, throwing her flowers along the way. For those of you who attended Ashley and Andrew's wedding, several of us decided that the two flower dad's totally upstaged Jed as ring bearer! Anyway, I was laughing so hard I was crying! Jerelyn said she didn't care as long as they all participated, so she was as happy as could be!

It's been almost two years since I've been in a wedding and I forgot how much fun it is to be onstage to witness the wedding. Jerelyn was breathtaking and Chris looked smitten : ). Here are some pictures of the day.




I loved the flowers. These are a bunch of the flower arrangements that had been on the tables at the reception.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures. I really like you in that brown dress! I wish I could have witnessed the flower tots! LOL. Jerelyn's dress looks like Danell's dress. Great choice!

Lisa