Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am not THAT obsessed

After reading several comments on my previous post, I figured I should clarify something. I did not take a can of dr. pepper outside and pose it in the grass. I went to google image and typed in dr. pepper and that is one of the images that came up.

I have craved dr. pepper more than I thought I would this week. I almost gave in and drank some on wednesday when it was so rainy outside, which just added to my sleepiness. I will report that I did sleep much better last night than I have in several weeks. So maybe I'll sleep really well again tonight. But I still claim it is not caffeine related when I can't sleep (really I just want a dr. pepper soon!) I don't have to work tomorrow so I can also sleep in (although I have been waking up around 5:30 every morning (curse the Koszycki genes! (sorry mom))).

This weekend is Chris and Jerelyn's wedding. I am taking tomorrow off in order to perform bridesmaid duties--help the bride in any way possible in order to keep her sane.


This is Chris and Jerelyn on their first official date. I think it's the only picture I have of them. Technically, I could access her pictures on Facebook, but frankly I'm too lazy. Anyway, I am sure I will post more about the wedding in the upcoming days...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay! We have been praying for Chris and Jerelyn!. We are so excited they are getting married this weekend. Send them our love please.