Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Insert catchy title here

I got these a couple of weeks ago from my sis-in-law. I get to see my nephew in less than a month. I hear he is crawling all over the place and that he is getting into everything! It should make for an adventerous week : )








Apparently I am lacking creativity this week. Just look at my pathetic post from yesterday and my wonderful title for today. I need some new, catchy material to grab the readers interest. My life is boring. Nonexciting. Nothing out of the ordinary (which was what came to me when i thought about the opposite of extraordinary). But at the same time, I am leading a pretty calm, peaceful, uneventful, unstressful life. And that's something to be excited about. Drama is overrated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just way too cute!! Ann wrote yesterday that he "almost" said Grover. I'm thinking, if he can almost say Grover, he certainly can say "Grandma!" I am so looking forward to us all being together for a week. What a thankful Thanksgiving we will have! Only 3 weeks from tomorrow!! But whose counting the minutes?

Ashley said...

Don't feel so bad. No one but my husband has commented on my blog in 6 posts...and we still have no friends down here in almost 3 months. I am not moving to Australia though.