Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brain Fart

I am behind on my blogging because I have had one brain fart after another. I keep having these "great" ideas to blog about but than by the time I get home. Nothing. I can't remember what it is I was going to say. The other night I was getting ready for bed and thought of something I really wanted to blog about, had even gone so far as to play around with a clever title, but I had already shut the computer off, so I thought, "I'll just blog about it tomorrow." I thought about it ALL. DAY. LONG and still could not remember what it was. Some say these brain farts only come after 40 or even 50, but I've been getting them frequently for the last few years. Early onset brain farts. Just what I needed in my life!

In other news, I rented the movie "Flipped" last night. I really liked it. It is a cute coming of age movie. I had only heard of because I often look through redbox to see what's new. It is about a boy and girl. The girl falls in love with the boy when they are six or seven and he spends the next several years avoiding her. The majority of the story is set when they are in junior high. The story is repeatedly told through both their perspectives (which might annoy some people, although I was surprised how much I enjoyed it). Anyway, I would recommend it. The second movie I rented, I would not recommend. I also got "The Romantics." I lasted 20 minutes into the movie and than decided it was not worth my time. I can count on one hand the movies I have not been able to watch all the way through. So, I watched "Overboard" instead (which I own. on VHS.). Tonight I am going to watch "You Again." I'll let you know how it was.

If you're sensing a theme here, it is that I had no plans for the weekend so I am spending it in mindless entertainment. And avoidance of all responsibility. Although I am bound and determined to exercise sometime today. If only I would get off my behind. Or find some motivation somewhere. Getting off the computer is the first step. I will do that soon. I think. :)

On another side note. Apparently I enjoy talking in short. sentences. to. make. a. point.

No comments: