Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's a HEAT WAVE!

I went to the grocery store today in my standard winter attire--jeans and a hoodie sweatshirt. When I left the apartment I debated whether to wear my coat. It was supposed to be about 30 today, so would I really need it? I opted to wear it, but when I got to Kroger, I decided I should leave it in the car. I forgot to do that. So, about a third of the way through my shopping I got really hot. Took off the coat. Pushed up the sleeves. I never recovered from the really hot and was contemplating taking the sweatshirt off (don't worry, I had a t-shirt underneath) but never did that. Needless to say, I drove with the windows partially down on the way home and than have spent the rest of the day in a t-shirt and no socks. It's funny how 30 degrees always feels like a heat wave to me after colder weather and snow!

No comments: