Friday, June 24, 2011

Qtips

I dumped a good portion of my Qtips on the bathroom floor this week. I am disturbed by two things now.
1. The hair that I couldn't quite dislodge from the handfuls of Qtips that I picked up off the floor.
2. How disorganized they are whenever I reach into the bathroom cabinet to get them. I like the neat rows they are in when you buy them. It is almost impossible to recreate that once they have fallen out.

And I am also procrastinating starting my paperwork. So far, I am only 6 minutes past the self-imposed "check-in" time I gave myself. I have to keep telling myself that if I just do it, I will be done in about 1 1/2 hours. Although, I think I'm already planning a mid-typing break. Maybe an episode of 21 Jump Street. Or something responsible such as doing the gazillion dishes taking over our counter (I decided this morning that there may be more dishes outside the cabinets than inside) or putting away my laundry from Wednesday.

No comments: