Sunday, June 5, 2011

Status updates (AKA...the random things that go through me head)

*I love summer dresses. I should stop going into stores because I don't really know how I'm going wear all the ones that I have at the moment. It's the one thing about my job that I love and hate (another weird pro/con thing)--I don't have to dress up at all, but than it feels weird when I do want to dress up a little.

*I am roommate-less for the next week. Emily is at summer camp with the youth until Friday. Normally, I am ready for a week by myself, but I am already bored knowing I won't have anyone to recap my day with or watch NCIS with or protect me from the boogey men.

*I should exercise, but I am enjoying the air conditioning WAY too much. Is is almost winter yet? :) I think it would be really funny (but only to me) to make my status update on Facebook something about how horrible summer is and how many more days until winter, just like everyone else does when it is winter and they are wishing for summer! But, I guess if it was winter, I wouldn't be able to wear my summer dresses and flip flops.

*Today I am 31 and 11 months! Or 383 months in toddler speak! :)

No comments: