Monday, August 1, 2011

Five chocolate milk glasses

Five chocolate milk glasses testify to how little I have been home this week! The only meal I've had at home since Tuesday is breakfast. Well, actually, I did eat lunch at home on Friday. But that's it! Emily was gone all week, too, so literally, last night I washed five chocolate milk glasses and five spoons, one plate, and a cookie sheet. I've had fun tagging along with Dad, Amy, and the kids all weekend. But I'm a bit exhausted. However, I'm trying to hold back emotion today as I say goodbye. But I don't have to do that until two more meals out and a day of hanging out. And than it's back to reality. I'll try to post more later about the goings-on of the weekend. I haven't taken any pictures, so I have nothing to entertain you besides my wit, which seems to be failing me lately as I have read through some boring posts that I have written. Maybe I should watch Gilmore Girls for inspiration...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your posts are nver boring to me! I love reading what you write! Love you. Hope your weekend was great!