Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My brain is rattling :)

There are so many things going on in my brain, so I thought I'd do a random thought list for you today, in no particular order.

Before 9:00 today I had already been to one client's house (not for an appointment, but to schedule an appointment because she doesn't have a phone). On the way home some guy in a truck yelled "Hey gorgeous!" and than proceeded to whistle obnoxiously at me. I'd like to say I was flattered, but no so much. Plus, he was driving a trailer with some lawn care equipment in it. Hope I never have to hire him to mow my lawn!

During our team meeting at work we had to do our annual blood-born pathogens training. It consists of watching a movie that may have been made in the 80s. Or the actors just wanted it to look like it was the 80s. Either way, the best line, for the second year running is "If you have HIV, you WILL DIE!" Very ominous. But, correct me if I'm wrong. Won't I die even if I don't have HIV? And than it sparks snide remarks like the one I made to my boss. "If I come to you with a paper cut later today, I expect you to put on gloves and use the proper containers to dispose of all the stuff you use to stop the bleeding!"

We had our first AWANA leader training today. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to get back into that groove, but I'll get there fast. I have no choice. AWANA starts in three weeks! Yikes!

I tried the new Nutter Butter blizzard at Dairy Queen today. It was really good for about half the container, but it didn't really have staying power. I don't know that I would get it again.

I'm a wimp. I turned the air back on because I didn't want to deal with the humidity tonight. Emily might roll her eyes at me. But she won't do it to my face, so I'm okay with it.

I think that's all of the brain rattling that I want to share! Thanks for partaking in the random workings of my brain!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I turned my air on again also. It was 82 degrees when I went to bed. Thought a "cool night" sleep would be good.
Maybe the guy who whistled at you woke up and thought...."hey, I am going to make someone's day!" You should have smiled and waved, checked to be sure your doors were locked and keep driving. :)