Monday, August 15, 2011

It's not all it's cracked up to be

Don't you hate it when you crave something and wait for it and than when you actually get it, it's just so-so? The last few weeks at the grocery store, I've eyed something that I really wanted, but talked myself out of it for two weeks because it's not that good for me. But yesterday, I finally broke down, realizing that if I don't get it, I will forever crave it. So, I had some with dinner tonight. And it just didn't even taste that great. I was disappointed. But now the craving is definitely gone!

On the other hand, I've also been craving pancakes for about a month, but I keep forgetting to buy mix while at the store. So I had pancakes for dinner last night. I'm not usually a big fan of pancakes. If I'm going to eat a breakfast food, I first want French toast and than I want waffles. But those pancakes were pretty good. However, I realized that they might have been pretty expensive pancakes, because what are the chances I'm going to want pancakes again before the mix goes bad?

1 comment:

Mom said...

See f/b post from me on this blog! I love pancakes for dinner!