Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Josh!

Today my baby brother turned 13. A teenager. It's so hard to believe! I can remember when he was born! I was a sophomore in college. I had seen Dad and Amy over the summer, but I didn't get to see Josh until the holidays. It was great to meet him (and see Daynah too!). I loved cuddling with Josh and having one more person that was shorter than me in the family! I've been going through mental pictures in my head of memories I have of Josh. I have a lot of friends who have young kids and they talk about all the cute things they say and do. I have those memories filed away that I pull out and laugh about or smile over.

Things I love about Josh:
~He has a sensitive, tender spirit.
~He gives great hugs.
~He likes to cuddle.
~He will always play games with me.
~He's generous and has a heart for people.

I love you Josh! :) I'll miss seeing you today!

No comments: