Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gilmore Girls, how I've missed you...

RORY: Well, you know, I guess we don't have to talk about stuff.
LORELAI: Yeah. Who says we always have to be talking? We can not talk.
RORY: Of course we can.
LORELAI: Okay…We should probably talk about how we're not gonna talk, 'cause I don't think we should just go right into it.
RORY: Let's do something that doesn't require talking. Like we could go to the movies.
LORELAI: You want to try not talking at a movie?

I mean, this conversation made me laugh out loud. I love Gilmore Girls. This is my second episode today.

When Dad, Amy, and the kids were here, we spent a day at a fitness club that Dad got free passes to. Some of the boys were playing racquetball. All of a sudden, I turned to Daynah really excitedly and said, "Do you remember the episode of Gilmore Girls where Rory and Lorelai decide to play racquetball!" And she said yes. And we laughed. Gilmore Girls is such a bonding experience. :)

No comments: